- Stop worrying. You need to believe everything will be fine. Share this attitude with your child, talk about kindergarten in a nice way.
- Pay attention to the new schedule. Start to wake up an hour before the time when you are going to leave the house. Prepare yourself and child. Try not to be in a rush.
- Get to know the eating time at the kindergarten and try to have similar schedule in a daily life.
- Develop your child’s immune system. Tempering is a very good way, practice it.
- For some kids parting with the mother is a very difficult moment. To make it more easy you can agree on a “farewell ritual”, for example, that you will definitely wave in the window.
Talk to your child calm and confident, he will be fine and he will spend a wonderfull day.
- Give your child something that will remind him about you. The handkerchief or a photo.
You can give him a “key of the apartment”, without which you will not get home until you pick him up from the kindergarten.
- Try not to make breaks in attending the kindergarten during the adaptation period. It is very important to make a new routine for a child.
- Come to see the kindergarten before you make a final decision. Attend an open lesion. Ask all necessary questions to a teacher.
Say to your baby how glad you are that he has grown up to go to the kindergarten. Tell to your relatives and friends about it and let him hear how proud you are of him!